3.1 The name and the contact details of the Controller/Data Protection Officer/Data Protection Representative, and categories of personal data processed.
The contact details of our Data Protection Officer/ Data Protection Representative have been changed as follows : email@example.com
We may collect and/or process personal data, as follows:
- Information you provide: first and last name, contact number, company name/ address, comments, interests are used to respond to website inquiries, and provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- Email address is used to transmit email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you based on your preferences and email marketing communications
- Information automatically collected: device data is used to help personalize content and ads, and to analyze website traffic
- Information automatically collected: web browsing data and application data are used to analyze how users use the Services and related analysis, research, reporting, and troubleshooting
- Information from Third Parties, IKI may reference publicly available sources and information on the Internet or through social networks as part of its due diligence in ensuring we provide you the most appropriate answer possible. IKI does not store this information, nor does it use the information for any other purpose.
3.2. The purposes of the processing the personal data
We collect and use Personal Information to manage your relationship with IKI and better serve you when you are using the Services by personalizing and improving your experience. We also may use such information to analyze how users use the Services and related analysis, research, reporting, and troubleshooting and as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend legal rights, privacy, safety or property, whether our own or that of our employees or agents or others, and to comply with applicable law.
3.3 The legal basis for the processing
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data shall be where:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller; and
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
3.4 Retention Period
IKI will process and store the personal data for as long as required under the applicable laws or the duration written on the informed consent form when collecting your consent.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review – in the event that IKI refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer or IKI, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
3.6 Automated decision-making & Profiling
3.7 Modification of this Notice
This Notice is subject to change from time to time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Privacy Notice.